Queen Elizabeth Facts & Information
Since her introduction into Cunard service in 2010, Queen Elizabeth has become a popular member of the Cunard fleet. Here are her general statistics to help give you an idea of the ship’s size and characteristics.
- Name: Queen Elizabeth.
- Gross Tonnage: 90,400 GT.
- Length: 965 feet / 294 metres.
- Beam: 106 feet / 32.3 metres.
- Draft: 26 feet / 8 metres.
- Passenger Cabins: 1046.
- Passengers: 2,092.
- Number of Decks: 12.
- Space Ratio: 43.
- Entered Service: October 2010.
- Registered Port: Hamilton (2011 – ) Southampton (2010 – 2011).
- Callsign: ZCEF2 (2011 -) GBTT (2010 – 2011).
- Building Cost: €390 million.
- Builder: Fincantieri.
Some fun Queen Elizabeth Facts
- Queen Elizabeth is currently the second largest Cunarder ever built.
- 85% of Queen Elizabeth’s staterooms are outside cabins.
- 71% of the staterooms have balconies.
- 12% of the accommodation are Grill Suites.
- Queen Elizabeth was named by HM. Queen Elizabeth II.
- Queen Elizabeth is the third Cunarder to be named Elizabeth.