Queen Elizabeth 2 is unquestionably one of the most photographed ships of all time. Her graceful and classic profile has made her instantly recognised in any photograph. The following are a small selection of pictures that showcase the elegance of QE2.
QE2 Photographic Book
For a lasting memento of QE2, including moving tributes from Commodore Warwick, Captain Ian McNaught and Bill Miller, take a look at QE2: A Photographic Journey.
To view our video of QE2 select from the following:
- QE2’s 1995 Arrival into Auckland.
- Onboard QE2 in 1995.
- QE2’s 1996 World Cruise.
- At Sea in 2006.
- QE2 and QV Whistle Blasts.
- QE2’s final Sydney Arrival 2008.
- QE2’s final day in Sydney.
- QE2’s final Sydney Departure 2008.
- Final Crossing of the Equator.
- Crossing of the Equator.
- Funnel Bar Party 2008
- First and only Albany Arrival 2008